Monday, May 17, 2010

Tough femininity. Dishevelled elegance.







Aje Autumn/Winter 2010 Lookbook
knight cat
http://a-j-e.com.au/


Aje is currently my favourite Australian label. The label seems to have gotten a lot of blog attention of late, possibly because the lookbook features model of the moment, Bambi. If Sass & Bide and Balmain were to have a love child, it would resemble Aje's current collection. I can't stop drooling over the dress in pictures 1 & 2. I hope to get it to wear to an upcoming party. The white and silver sequinned top with the arm bands is also another favourite of mine. The collection has inspired me to embrace the luxe grunge trend, mix and match the 80s vintage pieces in my wardrobe and perhaps do some DIY sequin work to glam up some basic tops and dresses. I'm hoping to visit the Aje Boutique in Kings Cross in one of my uni breaks this week :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)