Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Australia's Next Top Model Final Tonight!


I'm so excited to watch the final of Australia's Next Top Model. I think it's going to be so close. I can't decide between the girls so much that I haven't actually voted yet. I simply cannot pick one. Amanda, Sophie & Kelsey each have their strengths and weakness. Amanda is an all rounder - she can do both catwalk & photoshoot, and both commercial and high fashion. From memory she has won the most challenges of the girls and I would say she probably has the greatest chance of winning. Although, personally I find her a little boring looks wise and her personality a little flat. Sophie on the other has an enormous personality. Up until last week she was my fav top model after Kathryn, but I found her just too full of herself on the Harper's Bazaar shoot. However, the girl does have most amazing eyes, the determination and has definitely improved the most throughout the competition. And then there's Kelsey. I must say after not particularly liking her through the season, the girl has really grown on me. She always looks amazing in photoshoots, is determined but not cocky, and she isn't even that short! It will be really interesting to see who the public chooses to win. 

As a side note, it was great to see Harper's Bazaar Stylist, Christine Centenera, in action last week. I must say she was nothing like what I imagined. I was surprised by her bluntness. The girl in the pictures in the amazing outfits seems so much less opinionated and more easy going. But I guess that's how you have to be to survive in the fashion fashion industry...

Pics from the Harper's Bazaar photoshoot from last week's espisode:
 Amanda

 Sophie

Kelsey - she looks so amazing that I think she will have to get my vote

I can't wait to see the winner's cover & editorial in Harper's Bazaar Australia!
Tell me who you want to win and why in a comment :)


Pics from Australia's Next Top Model website & Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)