Thursday, September 30, 2010

Layered Swimwear in Russh #36






Karolin Walter
Photographed by Benny Horne

I finally got my copy of the latest Russh October/November Issue #36 yesterday! Pages & pages of off-the-beaten track style inspiration. I particularly liked this fashion editorial featuring layered swimwear. The lilac Zimmermann swimsuit is amazing - awesome back! But my fav pieces have to be the Herve Leger bandage swimwear. They are absolutely stunning and oh so flattering. I learnt the true meaning of bandage style clothing when I had a cat-nap in my bandage dress yesterday - I really did feel like my body had been tightly bandaged when I woke up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)