Thursday, November 25, 2010

Florals for Spring

I am back! I wish I could say I've been away doing something terribly exciting, but rather I was sitting at a desk for what felt like an eternity studying for my law exams. Exams are over now, and although my new job will be keeping me busy this summer, I should have lots of time to blog :) It was so hard picking a topic for my first post after all this time. There have been so many fabulous fashion editorials, a few new fashionista in the lime light, fantastic lookbooks, brand collaborations like Lanvin for H&M (I'm in love!), but in the end I decided on florals because even though it may be clichéd, I can't help being drawn to florals in the Spring. In Sydney we've had some pretty wild weather over the last month from storms to overcast cloudy weather & a few very random days (or half days) of actual Spring weather, but the sunny weather seems to have finally set in. It hasn't been much of a Spring, which is usually by favourite time of the year because the flowers are in bloom, you can wonder around in a pretty, floating dress without being cold or too hot, and there are those fabulous warm nights perfect so relaxing outdoors with friends over dinner or a cup of tea.

Here is a montage of pics which have been getting me in the mood for the sunny Spring days:

 English roses are so gorgeous!

 Isabel lucas looking adorable with roses in hand

 Such a cute puppy :)


 Exquisite!

 Take me here!






 Loving the Stone Cold Fox Lady Botanica 2010 Lookbook






 Nothing beats a sweet white dress for sunny Spring days


Pics from Knight Cat, Wildfox, Dirty Blonde, Fashion Gone Rogue, {this is glamour}, Oh Fashion Model & others.

1 comment:

  1. That is super pretty! Nice work.
    cupcake
    www.fashion-tarts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)