Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Medallion Necklaces - White Moth Jewelry


As of late, I've been on the lookout for fantastic coin and medallion inspired jewelry and along my hunt I came across a new line of jewelry called White Moth Jewelry New York City (WM&CO). The current collection comprises of sophisticated sterling silver medallion necklaces available in a variety of styles including the company's signature moth design, as well as shapes such as hearts. The necklaces look fantastic both worn individually or layered, on either a single or on multiple chains. The pieces are on-trend, while maintaining a timeless appeal. Personally, I enjoy wearing jewelry that means something to me as an individual. My favourite piece from the collection has to be the No 8 necklace below. Number 8 is my lucky number - I was born on 8.8.88! With Christimas just around the corner, the pieces make a fantastic & unique gift choice for friends or family (or to oneself!), allowing you to pick a meaningful number, inspirational symbol or vintage piece that evokes memories from historical times.

Check out the collection at WM&CO's online store here.

On my xmas wishlist!

Number medallion necklaces



Star & cross medallion necklaces

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)