Monday, May 23, 2011

Monochrome Monday

 Bee Hive hair, leather & little Hermes

Stunning

 Classic beauty

 One of my favourite words :)


The Greats of the Fashion World

 Will always love the biker chic look :)


 Bee Hive bombshell - love this ed from Vogue Italia

Meoooooooooooow




Words to live by... excuse the French!

My apologies for neglecting my precious little blog over the past couple months. Work, uni and just life is general has gotten in the way. But I'm back & ever so keen to get back into it :) I thought my love my monochrome was the way to mark my return.

Pics from Fashionising, Fashion Gone Rogue, Limits of the possible (My friend Dan's blog - Check it out!), They all hate us, Bella 185, Wildfox, Nineteen Candles, This is glamorous, Le Love & Dirty Blonde.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)