Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Woman in Red





Nadia Serlidou
Photographed by Koray Birand
Harper's Bazaar Turkey June 2011

I've probably said it before - I'm obsessed with the colour red! I probably didn't even realise at first. Then one day I thought about it - Red car, laptop case, iphone case, several lipsticks, coffee mugs, stationery and a general collection of red bits & bobs. For some reason I don't tend to wear red clothes... perhaps out of fear of looking like Santa's little helper. I just got off the phone to my dear friend Sam who was deciding on what colour to paint her nails. Sure, it's not a ground breaking decision but sometimes it's that little bit of colour, especially on a cold Winter's day like today, that can give you a little lift. My current fashion mission - to mix some red into my black ensembles. And I'm thinking red may be the colour of choice for my next frock purchase :) As for this editorial - the Turkey publications seem to  be turning out some fantastic fashion shoots of late. Gorgeous styling & location I say.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! This is the first time I come across your blog and I love it! Following you on bloglovin' !

    Looking forward to more amazing pictures and editorials!

    - Sandra
    www.diaryofafashiondesigner.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)