Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Christine Centenera at the A/W 11/12 Haute Couture Paris Shows




Harper's Bazaar Australia stylist Christine Centenera
Haute Couture A/W 11/12 Paris

I've been obsessing over these pics all morning. She looks amazing!!! Who says us Australians lack style? I'm very much a fan of her all-black ensembles, loaded with texture. Especially since I'm obsessed with black, leather & lace myself. Her hair looks fab too. I've been looking over all the pics from the Haute Couture shows shows this morning and feel incredible inspired from the looks both on & off the runway - I've got my fashion inspiration fix to put together the perfect outfit for dinner & drinks tonight ;)

Pics from Stockholm Style, Front Row Style & Harper's Bazaar Australia

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful outfit, love it!

    http://a-stylo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)