Thursday, July 7, 2011

Givenchy Fall 2011 Couture | Paris Haute Couture




 The embellished detailing on this one reminds me of coral




 Loving this silhouette with the cut out panels at the front & exposed back






Givenchy Fall 2011 Couture | Paris Haute Couture

Givenchy's latest couture collection by Riccardo Tisci is absolutely stunning! The collection of ivory & nude gowns are elegant & sophisticated, yet edgy. I love all the textures - the lace, feathers, silk tulle & tassels (I think I have a thing for tassels!! - If you saw my wardrobe & a few pieces in my room you would understand). There is almost something Laga Gaga-esque about them with the bodysuits under the sheer outer layers. I can't wait to see these on the red carpet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)